Shahrukh says "he's not good for Hollywood"








































Bollywood superstar SHAHRUKH KHAN is not surprised he has failed to land a part in a blockbuster movie - because he doubts his acting abilities. The actor - who is currently in London promoting new movie Go For It India - will never land a megabucks movie deal because he does not boast the skills of his Hollywood counterparts. He says, "If there is a (Hollywood) role which is interesting enough, I would do it. But so far I have never been offered a big role or a good role from Hollywood - actually, for that matter, never a role from Hollywood, big or small. "I don't think I am a specifically talented enough 40-year-old actor. I am sure there are a lot of 40-year-old actors there who are more talented, better looking, speak the language better. "And I don't have a USP (unique selling point) of Kung Fu, I can't do something specific. Unless they start doing Hindi film songs in Hollywood, I don't think anybody is going to cast me." And Khan claims Bollywood stars should give up attempting to break into Hollywood, adding "I don't think working down there (Hollywood) is the ultimate aim or should be the ultimate aim of an Indian actor."

No comments: